For confidentiality, please submit inquiries to Tara Alford, Controller, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current available position is to work out of either the Greenville, Myrtle Beach, or Charlotte office.
Tradd Management prides itself on bringing together the best people and the best systems. The Regional Director of Operations position is a senior executive leadership role involving staff oversight, client development, and overseeing company growth and operational policies. Tradd offers a team culture with a history of success and a future of growth.
Tradd Management is a full-service commercial real estate asset management company serving the Carolinas. Regional Asset Management for retail, office, industrial and investment properties is the core focus. Client services include acquisition, asset & property management of investment properties in the $1MM to $50MM range.
What To Expect
- Established company experiencing strong growth
- Work with other top tier professionals
- Seek work life fulfillment and development
- Be part of something
- Client Relationships
- Manage key client relationships and work to build new ones
- Monitor and review of client accounts
- Assure good reporting, relationships and communications
- Work in unison with the leaders of the Finance and Business Development divisions
- Personnel Management
- Team engagement and coordinate best practices
- Oversee operational management for all Company offices
- Help shape the company’s long‐term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships
- Oversee legal documents, client and vendor contractual agreements, and compliance with License Law
- Implement and maintain company policy and procedures
- Organized and detail oriented
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to lead people, goal oriented, and a growth mindset
- College degree required and real estate designations preferred, i.e. Masters, CPM, Broker’s License
- Knowledge in commercial real estate, investment/development projects and contractual agreements
- Salary is a large range and depends on experience
- Strong opportunity for growth