For confidentiality, please submit inquiries to Tara Alford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current available positions are for the Myrtle Beach, SC office.
Front desk representative sets the image of the company culture in the client’s mind and works with professional clientele involving real estate property management.
Tradd Management is a full-service asset management company serving the Carolinas. The company oversees three divisions: commercial real estate asset management, commercial property management, and association management. Tradd Management prides itself on bringing together the best people and the best systems.
What To Expect
- Established company experiencing strong growth
- Work with other top tier professionals
- Seek work life fulfillment and development
- Be part of something
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communication liaison between Tradd team and clients
- Interface with outside service professionals
- Manage phone calls, mail, and other correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Update records and databases for vendors, tenants and homeowners
- Ability to lead people and run meetings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Salary is a large range and depends on experience
- Strong opportunity for growth