For confidentiality, please submit inquiries to Tara Alford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current available position is for the Myrtle Beach, SC office.
Senior Accountant will oversee financial records and operational procedures associated with the management of commercial real estate properties.
Tradd Management is a full-service asset management company serving the Carolinas. The company oversees three divisions: commercial real estate asset management, commercial property management, and association management.
What To Expect
- Established company experiencing strong growth
- Work with other top tier professionals
- Seek work life fulfillment and development
- Be part of something
- Analyze financials, including monthly revenues and expenses, to ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations with supporting schedules
- Prepare monthly accounting reports, including “Budget vs. Actual” detailed variance explanation reports
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to other internal departments and under specific deadlines
- Prepare and review bank reconciliations for multiple commercial and association properties – reporting any variances to the Controller
- Prepare and enter accrual and adjusting monthly and year end entries
- Maintain tenant and owner ledgers
- Perform monthly G/L review, account reconciliations and analysis by property
- Assist in annual budget preparation and upload budgets into the reporting system
- Ability to lead people and run meetings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Salary is a large range and depends on experience
- Strong opportunity for growth