For confidentiality, please submit inquiries to Tara Alford at email@example.com.
Current available position is for the Myrtle Beach, SC office.
Commercial Property Manager will be assigned properties involving office, retail, or industrial properties. Responsibilities will include working with property owners, tenants, and vendors to maintain the property.
Tradd Management is a full-service asset management company serving the Carolinas. The company oversees three divisions: commercial real estate asset management, commercial property management, and association management.
What To Expect
- Established company experiencing strong growth
- Work with other top tier professionals
- Seek work life fulfillment and development
- Be part of something
- Conducts site inspections
- Makes recommendations for upkeep and physical repairs
- Hires and oversees contractors and vendors
- Provides monthly management reports
- Reviews monthly financial reports
- Ability to lead people and run meetings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Salary is a large range and depends on experience
- Strong opportunity for growth