The Manager’s responsibilities include managing work order processes, overseeing vendors, and leading maintenance staff to maintain the integrity of the physical asset.
The duties listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Work Order Process Management:
- Assign work orders to appropriate technicians or vendors
- Execute the bid process
- Provide status updates and communication to property managers
- Maintain records
- Vendor Oversight:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for vendors
- Facilitate vendor meetings
- Oversee vendor performance
- Acquire vendor W-9 and certificates of insurance
- Maintenance Staff Supervision:
- Manage workload of maintenance team
- Oversee maintenance performance
- Computer competency required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or equal related experience
- Knowledge of building systems and operations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Training & professional development opportunities
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Tara Alford at email@example.com.