Homeowners Association Manager
Immediate opening for an experienced Homeowners Association Manager in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.
Manager ensures the portfolio of communities meet the established operational, financial, and business performance goals. Duties include; inspection of properties, reviewing financials, operations reports, and developing appropriate action plans to achieve results.
Manager promotes client satisfaction and retention through on-going communications about the performance of the properties. Manager shall respond to the needs of the residents and the Board of Directors in a manner utilizing advanced skills in customer service to ensure that both the internal and external customers are treated with respect. All concerns should be properly addressed in a timely manner.
Attending monthly HOA meetings outside of work hours is required.
- Bachelor degree a plus or in related field and/or equal related experience
- Certifications/Licenses a plus (CMCA, AMS, PCAM, LSM)
- Recent minimum of 5 years of experience in the HOA industry (including Board of Directors members management, governance and legal knowledge, budgets, reserves, investments, assessments, financial controls, bulk service pricing, risk management and insurance, claims management, and property maintenance.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic including the ability to effectively prioritize, manage, and achieve results while handling multiple issues and projects
- Excellent computer technical skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook , Excel, Power Point, + property management software)
- Team oriented approach with management staff
- Prior supervision of staff a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with condo rental companies
Salary commensurate with experience. Bonus & referral opportunities. We support professional growth in obtaining designations through property management organizations.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com